Special Fried Rice
Ingredients: (For 8 people)
- Well cooked rice 700g
- Sliced bacon 100g
- Boiled and sliced chicken 100g
- Boiled and sliced prawns or crabs 100g
- If needed (Sliced cabbage, leeks, carrot, celery, big onion & tomato) 100g each
- Eggs 2
- Tomato sauce 2 table spoons
- Soya sauce 2 table spoons
- Oil 6 table spoons
- Salt & Pepper
- Make the omelet with 2 eggs add salt and pepper. Slice the omelet and keep for later use.
- Put 1 table spoon of oil in a saucepan and boil, then add the bacon and fry, then add chicken and prawns to this and fry and keep this for later use.
- Put soya sauce, tomato sauce to the rice and mix well. Add the pepper and salt as suiable.
- Put 5 table spoons of oil in a sauce pan and boil, and then add the sliced vegetables and fry for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the fried bacon, prawns and chicken to this, then add the rice and mix well and take the saucepan out of fire and add the sliced omelet.