How to make Prawns Temparaduwa
Ingredients (For 8 People)
- · Prawns 500g
- · Sliced Onion 60g
- · Sliced Garlic 10g
- · Kottamalli Powder ½ tea spoons
- · Curry leaves 1
- · Cinnamon 1 inch piece
- · Oil 3 table spoons
- · chili powder 3 tea spoons
- · turmeric powder ¼ tea spoon
- · rampe (pandan/screw pine leaves) I inch piece
- Wash the prawns properly.
- Remove the heads and outer skin of the prawns and blend them, squeeze and get the juice of it.
- Cut the Onion and Rampe in to small pieces.
- Boil the oil in a saucepan and add the rampe and curry leaves. Add the onion and cinnamon and fry until onion becomes light brown colour.
- Then add the prawns and other ingredients and cook until the prawns become hard.
- Add the earlier prepared prawns juice to this and reduce the fire and cook for further 8 minutes.